Suzanne Canada, Ph. D.
A freelance medical writer with 15 years of experience in the biotechnology industry, Suzanne specializes in regulatory documents that support NDA,
IND, and BLA filings to the FDA. She has composed publications requiring the interpretation of data for a variety of audiences including scientists,
medical professionals, and government agencies. Her project management skills are required for moving projects forward, and managing revisions.
Suzanne keeps apprised of new developments in medical writing through professional affiliations and educational workshops.
- Clinical Study Reports
- Clinical Protocols
- Investigator Brochures
- Scientific publications and White Papers
- Summary documents for New Drug Applications
- Process Development reports
- Technical and marketing documents
Writing, reviewing, editing, and proofreading
- Regulatory writing that complies with ICH guidance documents
- Indications in oncology, immunology, obesity, and diabetes
- Communication of statistical results, and interpretation of SAS outputs
- Experience with Biological Products, in addition to Chemical Entities
- Understanding of Clinical Study Design and Drug Development Processes
- Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, and Genetics